Hozzászólás: # 2227 db
Indította: Hrothgar87
Dátum: 2006.03.29. 18:32:43

<Első oldal> | 2 | Utolsó oldal

2009.03.19. - 20:27:38 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #2227. hsz
Moderátor
Sötét kósza
Főnixlovas

Please, in English... If your note has zero soul, please, leave this topic. (Kérlek, angolul... Ha a hozzászólásod értelme zéró, hagyd a topicot, kérlek.)
Carpe Diem

2009.03.19. - 17:27:07 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #2226. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember férfi
Inas

sajna még nem tok profin angolul beszélni
de a magyar remekül megy
Diablo

2008.09.11. - 16:44:11 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #77. hsz
Fórumozó
Ember férfi
Tanonc

Ahh, another dead topic, looks like the foreigners decided to leave our quarters to find their own enlightenment. As you can see, I speak english a bit better than barely, or much more than barely, haha... as yanks said to me...

I'm here to answer any questions about mine and others' opinions. And if you need to find something but you can't speak the tongue you could ask me too, I'll show you where to seek (including other websites).

I found foreigners sometimes much more understandind than hungarians... except this forum, there are many tolerant people around: I really don't like H., but I studied it carefully. The members are still allow me to post, thus some of them even read my words.

Well, I admit I'm new here, but I hope the bosses would let me post here, if there are people around to talk.
The dragons aren't toys in the hands of commoners: we are individuals, and we have our own freedom.

2006.05.18. - 16:20:00 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #76. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

I'm really disappointed by now.. fox recently said that the new trailer is coming out on May 26th (or they had do intentions to stop the rumour which has by now spread all across the internet) , but today they say it won't!
Couldn't they (fox) have informed us fans, before we have to wait for may just to let us wait a month longer! That's so really mean!
I was so excited to watch it so soon and now we can't... *angry*
I hope they know, that up to the end of june we , who are waiting all time long, have even higher expectations.
This trailer must be extremely good , otherwise I'll be very annoyed. *sigh*
Aiedail - du Evarína ono varda!

2006.05.13. - 21:14:24 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #75. hsz
Alkotó
Sárkány

THX for your post!!! Really omg...
Ne hagyd, hogy a mások rosszallása határozza meg a tetteidet! /Saphira/

2006.05.13. - 13:40:46 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #74. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

Oh my god! THEY'VE UPDATED THE ERAGON MOVIE WEBSITE!!!!!! The new poster is AMAZING! *excited*

2006.04.26. - 15:08:01 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #73. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

Less than a month! That's great! And I think I can be patient now that I roughly know the time when I can finally read the reports and everything!
It's really really really nice of you to put such an effort to your site to make it understandable for most people in the world.
This translation has taken a lot of time I suppose.

Thank you all who are working on this site! Great news!

*even more excited ^^*

2006.04.25. - 22:57:48 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #72. hsz
Honlapszerkesztő
Ember férfi
Sárkánylovas

Hi all!

The translation of this site is under construction. It will be available less than a month... There will be reports from the set (stunts and background artists tell storys about the filming in Hungary), descriptoins about video clips and pictures, and a lot of more... So be patient we working for your pleasure as well...

H87 - WEBmaster
"Ami nem öl meg, az megerősít..."

2006.04.25. - 21:43:24 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #71. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

I also haven't found an online translator for this page yet. Well.. I had a page, but I'm afraid I 'lost' it. I just can't find it anymore. That's a pity... I would love to know what this site says.

But by the way, nice new layout!
It's pretty cool, dividing a banner into the 'good and the 'bad' site. I like it ^^

*Waiting for the trailer*

wright
2006.04.24. - 23:10:58 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #70. hsz
Vendég

your right i would love this site if i could only find a webpage that could translate this site

im with you on the trailer can't wait to see it

au revior

2006.04.24. - 17:55:40 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #69. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

I'm also desperately waiting for the trailer... *excited*

I don't really know what to think about the video game. First it sounded really cool, but after I read the article it rather sounds to me that they are not really caring for the story, but just for battle scenes. It also sounded a bit strange, that they talked about Saphira as if she was just an interesting flying object...
but I will not be prejudiced after this first article. perhaps this will be a really cool game. and when there will be nice reviews, I'll buy it and test it myself. Perhaps they care about the story line and this is just an advertisment strategy.. who knows... but nevertheless, I would enjoy a video game. and you?

eragon1
2006.04.24. - 04:16:28 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #68. hsz
Vendég

haha thats funny....sorta pathetic, but thats funny....

I'm waiting for the trailer!

did you hear about the video game on shurtugal.com?

2006.04.23. - 17:40:41 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #67. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

Well it isn't really 'funny', but it is funny, because it isn't. (<-- noone needs to understand me ^^)
I ment the Inhertiance hate site 'www.anti-shurtugal.com' (not sure if I may write links into the forum but this is the adress for the site). If you look in the Fun stuff section you can find the 'Eragon Parody Script'. I think it's a bit stupid of them to invent such a parody, because it just doesn't fit into their concept and their 'Mission'. This Parody is sooo witless, that it becomes funny.
Although I don't share their opinion about the Inheritance Trilogy and Paolini, I quite like their sarcastic phrasing ^^
Had to laugh very hard! But I suppose I prefer the REAL shurtugal.com and eragon.atw.hu. They're definately better to keep sane ^^

wright
2006.04.23. - 00:21:12 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #66. hsz
Vendég

hey aiedail what sit was all that funny stuff on

2006.04.22. - 11:56:08 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #65. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

That would be terrible! But I've also wondered how they're going to make this. It would look a bit strange if there were scenes when Eragon and Saphira talk, but their lips don't move. I think just those who read the books would understand. But it's the cruciel way of communication in this trilogy - and I think it's such a good idea that it just has to be in the movie.
But I've got sort of a fad, that I just HATE the German synchro voices. I prefer the original voices of the actors... So that would be the only positiv thing if they didn't make Saphira talk. But I'm pretty sure they have to. She's an important character in the whole story. So if they don't make her talk the producers will have a huuuuge bit of preassigned controversy!
The more close they'll stay to the book the better!

eragon1
2006.04.21. - 23:41:52 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #64. hsz
Vendég

sorry cant find it...so any expectations???

I'm getting a feeling there gunnu make so sapphira doesnt talk to Eragon...that would be a shame!!!

2006.04.21. - 23:31:28 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #63. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

argh .. i hate typos. It's my keyboard, not me ^^

2006.04.21. - 22:55:36 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #62. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

Yeah, late may somes nearer every day. *excited*

I meant the funny parody of the first chapter of Eragon on this incredibly pathetic hate site ^^ You have to read it. It's somewhere in the Inheritance columne.... very funny.

And I have to agree once again: It is the best trilogy whatever other people say about it! And I would never read a terribly written book - and I think I have a relatively good favour concerning books. It's the best ^^

eragon1
2006.04.21. - 03:31:44 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #61. hsz
Vendég

yes, it is...I heard late May but that seems pretty soon!

thank you aiedail.... funny pardoy?? whats that??

It is the best trilogy

wright
2006.04.21. - 01:25:00 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #60. hsz
Vendég

pretty pathitic isn't eragon1 this has been one of the best trilogy's i have ever read

wright
2006.04.21. - 01:22:39 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #59. hsz
Vendég

to answer your question this site.. what website is the funny stuff on for this book. im almost ending reading Eldest very good

is this the oringnal eragon movie site?

do you know when the movie trailers will be coming out?

merci(thank you in french)

2006.04.21. - 01:18:23 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #58. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

I can just totally agrre, Eragon1. (nice Pros by the way *laugh*)
Which site are you talking about, wright? THIS site, or the funny eragon hate site?
This site is in Hungarian and I can't understand a word ^^. For those people who don't speak Hungarian there is this chat room. But as much as I've heard they're planning an English version as well.
But the funny hate site is in English ^^.

Have you read the funny parody? It's ingenious. It's soooo fuuny, I can't believe it's funny ^^. The have to be really pathetic to write such funny things ^^

wright
2006.04.21. - 01:10:56 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #57. hsz
Vendég

What langauge is this site in?

eragon1
2006.04.20. - 22:52:41 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #56. hsz
Vendég

haha! that anti-shrutugal stuff is some funny junk... just a bunch of people who dont know what a good book is once they read it...

pathetic...

also as im reading Eragon again it doesnt seem so much like the Lord of the Rings.... it's just different...

keep_singing_brother: I dont think you should go hunting around for Eragon sites to "critizise" a book that i'm sure Mr.Paolini did very hard work with... also a book that many others enjoy and want others to read it... but I supoose this is nothing an admin could delete....

here are my pros and cons about this movie

pros: Being filmed in Hungary (looks nice
many people helping this movie
ITS ERAGON!!!!!
high budget
cons: urgals, brom, and arya dont look as they are supposed to...
Sapphira must be extremely realistic!!

2006.04.20. - 15:57:47 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #55. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

Well, so far there hasn't been anyone who really critizised the books, and I don't supose this chatroom is 'censored', as you could call it. I don't suppose the admins delete 'negative' comments about the books. What would be the achievment? This wouldn't make any sense. On the other side, if someone wrote insulting comments, this would be totally okay in my opinion to be deleted. That's what the admins are for.
So far I've read a lot of Eragon and Eldest controversy and I have to admit I was amused.
There is a nice website out there made by people who have entirely dedicated themselves to hate the inheritance trilogy. You have to read this. It made me laugh really hard^^. The adress is 'anti-shurtugal.com'. Perhaps you know it.
But in my opinion you can really interpretate a lot into a book. But I suppose, if you would have an idea of a story which you would like to write down, this story would also be 'infected' with things you have read or watched, or everything you can remember. It's just normal. But everyone forgets, that the idea behind Eragon is totally different, and that you cant' compare the structure of a novel to another, because a novel has to have some rules concerning structure. So the Inheritance isn't ripped off of a consisting story, but of all consisting stories in the world. That's absolutely normal.

keep_singing_brother
2006.04.20. - 03:06:20 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #54. hsz
Vendég

Okay.... So far so good. I was wondering what everyone thought about the way the storyline in Eragon and Eldest is taken exactly from Star Wars? Even down to the last detail? Um. Just confronting a little problem here. Just saying 'plagiarism is bad'. I would like to hear what you think if the admin. don't selete my comments.

keep_singing_brother
2006.04.20. - 02:59:52 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #53. hsz
Vendég

I was just wondering.... Do the administrators delete any negative comments about Eragon the book? Because so far I haven't seen anything in the least bit critisizing of the whole trilogy. And whats a good chatr without some critisism?

eragon1
2006.04.19. - 23:14:08 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #52. hsz
Vendég

I hope they dont think they can be lazy wih this movie and rush through it....its a good book that doesnt need to be put to bad use!

And for Harry Potter and Chronicals of Narnia ect. a lot of the books have been sold after the movies as people saw how good they were, so Eragon better be good or else no know will know about this great book!

2006.04.19. - 19:31:12 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #51. hsz
Fórumozó
Tünde nő
Kívülálló

I hope so too. Especially because one of the main characters has to be entirely cg animated and I hope they won't mess that! That would ruin the whole movie, but I suppose they know that ^^

2006.04.19. - 17:25:40 VÁLASZ | E-MAIL | #50. hsz
Alkotó
Sárkány

I hope so...
Ne hagyd, hogy a mások rosszallása határozza meg a tetteidet! /Saphira/

<Első oldal> | 2 | Utolsó oldal